Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Next »

All printers in the Union Building are supported by IT Support, maintenance of some of the MFDs is carried out by an external company, and users are responsible for requesting and refilling supplies where appropriate.

If you are having a problem with a printer then who you call depends on what the problem is. If the printer cannot print because it is out of toner or paper, then you need to collect some more paper or a replacement toner cartridge from Reception and either fill the relevant paper trays, or replace the toner cartridge. Empty cartridges should be returned to Reception for recycling.

  • No labels