- Open System Preferences, and click Network.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the window to add a new interface. Choose VPN.
- On the next window enter the settings as they are here, then click Create.
- Select the new network interface and enter the settings as they are below, substituting your account details where applicable.
- Click 'Authentication Settings...'
- Password = your password
- Machine Authentication, Shared Key - as per the email from Harry Jenkins on the 18th March 2020 (subject: VPN Pre-shared Key)
- Click OK
Click Apply, then click Connect. The VPN connection will then be established.
To disconnect or reconnect the VPN, simply select the interface in the Network section of System Preferences, and click either Connect or Disconnect depending on the current state of the link.