- Open System Preferences, and click Network.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the window to add a new interface. Choose VPN.
- On the next window enter the settings as they are here, then click Create.
- Select the new network interface and enter the settings as they are below, substituting your account details where applicable.
- Click 'Authentication Settings...'
- Password = your password
- Machine Authentication, Shared Key - as per the email from Harry Jenkins on the 18th March 2020 (subject: VPN Pre-shared Key)
- Click OK